Monday, November 12, 2007

about the week before last

I meant to blog the week before last but I couldn't seem to get to it in time. I am commenting about the video documentary on videos and how they depict women. It's very sad to say that what the man said is true but it is; and it is even sadder to know that these women allow themselves to be shown in this kind of manner. Although it's only a handful of these women, some people think they represent women as a whole; especially minority women. I know and see men looking at me as a sex object because they can't decern the real world from fantasy lifestyle that is portrayed on videos. I don't know any woman that just spends her time clubbing shaking her ass, dressing skimpy or nude around the clock, and so sex starved. I'm not saying that I don't know any ho's but damn the real world is not like that at all, and I pray that one day these artists will stop using flashy girls as their way of saying I'm a success and no one can say no to me.

No comments: