Thursday, November 15, 2007

Harder than I thought...

Man this project is harder than I ever thought it would be. It is no way in hell that just looking at two videos can even put a dent in the things I want to say. So far I have looked at probably eight videos and I still have to look at more. I look at one video and I have to go back over it again again and again and frankly I am tired of looking at ass. I have looked at Outkast, Lil Kim, 36 Mafia, Trick Daddy, Missy Elliot, and I know I got to look at a few more. I believe that my project will be good, but I am really tired of looking at women's bodies; if I want to look at a body I can look at mines. I'm tired of looking how women are allowing themselves to be disrespected and are only in the videos for their bodies. Doesn't take much talent there. Anyone want to give me any advice on a good demeaning video??? Need it for my project; the more vulgar and disrespecting the better!!

No comments: