Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sleeping With the Enemy

I couldn't believe that the corporation that shows Dove as "the" product for women and all of these commercials about campaigning for real beauty are the same people that promotes Axe and the bomchikawawa women. Its like sleeping with the enemy; on one side their message says you are beautiful and not to fall into the the media's claws, and on the other side it's saying you need to be a skinny bombshell with no brain. I can't believe the site has a freakin music video and ringtones about absoultely nothing. It was stupid, degrading, and an insult on women's intelligence. They basically put us as low as animals. It was also funny stupid like Napeoleon Dynamite; I don't know if I should be offended or laughing my butt off. Basically I know the company is in the advertisement buisness to make money. Dove is for women and they know how to make a woman feel good, and on Axe, they are playing into almost every mans' fantasy. So I guess...

No comments: